Saturday, September 15, 2007

New Pictures and message from Mills on September 14th.........

Our trip back was fine, not comfortable, but we are used to the public transport now. Ha we are actually experts. As we were loading up in the market we were telling some of the locals how to sit so we could fit more people. The people all around the edges have to hang their legs off the edges and then someone puts their backs against them. Then about 20 people cram in the middle.

It was nice getting to talk to ya'll. Glad Parker is feeling better. I think you should post that picture on the blog.

I'll work on getting pictures of the locals to send to you next week. It is one of those things I am realizing more and more that I need to do. When I got to Lichinga I realized I didn't have many pictures with me or Gabe in them. To get pictures with both of us, we have to ask someone to take the picture. That is really funny because they aren't used to being able to see the picture right after. You really should see how they react. I'll be looking forward to seeing some pictures whenever it happens.

I started today making a list of all the verses I have memorized. That way I can actually keep them memorized. It has been cool, but also challenging because now I want to memorize more, so that is good.

Love you,
Mills

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home